- Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
HUB's Customer Service professionals provide critical support to our customers through account management, claims management, day-to-day client oversight, and underwriting services that make us a leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. Through a robust network of resources, you will be amongst some of the industry's top talent to help guide and support our customer's needs and provide them with innovative solutions.
- Manages a book of insurance business, while acting with a high degree of independent discretion, autonomy, and decision-making. This includes servicing additional accounts written by a producer.
- Provides professional, courteous service to our clients, carrier representatives, underwriters, business partners, and HUB colleagues, resulting in a rate of account retention that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Oversees the preparation and implementation of all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned accounts included data maintenance in our Agency Management system.
- Acquires an understanding of clients' insurance objectives and critically analyzes and compares insurance plans to determine suitability.
- Stays abreast of changes in the insurance industry and other external conditions that may impact their clients. Makes appropriate recommendations to clients in response to those changes independent of manager approval.
- Acts as liaison between clients and insurance carriers to resolve escalated complex service issues that require policy interpretation and experience based judgment to resolve. May also negotiate with underwriters and carriers. Troubleshoots claims and billing issues.
- Responsible for overall retention of accounts in assigned book of business.
- Develops new business from existing accounts and assigned leads, and contributes to meeting departmental production goals. Identifies and follows-up on cross-selling opportunities when appropriate in accordance with standard practices, policies, and procedures.
- Appropriately documents conversations with clients and carrier representatives and updates all HUB computer systems and automated agency management systems when necessary.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in an insurance Account Management role in required lines. Brokerage experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills.
- Superior customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office and automated agency management systems.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work a regular, full-time work schedule at HUB's facility(s) and ability to travel on business when required.
- High School diploma or equivalent; AA and/or college degree preferred.
- Currently licensed in good standing in required lines
- Advanced professional designation highly desirable (e.g. AAI, ARM, CIC).
HUB- New Mexico core competencies
- Building relationships
- Effective communication
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving